Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Old Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 pm

"Now you change your mind?? Honestly, Vergil. Stick. To. Your. Decision." I did a 360 degree sweep, and found the elevators. I walked over to one and pressed the button.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am

"Not too much, just enough to blow out a room on one level. Not several." He says, tailing her to the elevator. "I don't want any innocents killed in the crossfire. Sides, at least I'm LETTING you use explosives." He says, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 am

I gave him a very childish look, one that said "Oh really now?" and at the same time it was the look of a kid who was being watched as they stole the cookie from the jar. A small ding greeted us, then the elevator doors opened, and I stepped in. "Which level would that be?"
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

"Knowing Barius, top level. He watchs her set the explosives, not wanting to leave the arming and how much she puts in the elevator up to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 am

I quickly assembled a handful of gaseous timed bombs, along with a few igniting pinwheels. I smacked the button and the elevator headed up, just after i slipped through the sliding doors. "The bombs will actually roll to their place, and the pinwheels will ignite the gas the bombs release, spreading across the entire floor. Shall we watch?"
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am

He shrugs. "Pick a spot and teleport us up there." His gauntlets appear on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 am

"Aye aye." I waited a few seconds, then touched his arm. Next thing we see is the room where there's no gas yet and office cubicles all around the place, not placed in a pattern like other businesses. I jabbed my thumb towards the door behind us. "Might want to stay away from that door. It'll go boom in a few moments. To reinforce my answer, I stepped away from it quite a distance, but it was mainly for the smell.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

He nods and sits away from the door, closing his eyes and using his nether magics to watch out for anyone patroling the halls. Or Barius.

-------------

The demons grin and load their SMG's and aim at the Elevator door, the captain looks at them. "Their gonna taste good, might need to get all this lead we're about to put in em' though.

The elevator makes it to the top, and slowly opens. The demons unload on it.

-----------------

Night and Vergil hear horried screams and then burnt demon flesh.

Vergil looks at her. "I take it that our bomb worked."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 am

I stopped sucking on my random dum dum sucker. "Yes, although I need to find a way to make it not smell so bad..." I pulled my scarf over my nose, and tossed my sucker away behind me, knowing the smell would stick to it's green apple goodness.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

He chuckles then walks down the hall way. Very soon, both him and Night come upon a door that's down the hallway, and there are two guards also. Without hesitation or sign of stoping Vergil keeps walking towards the door.

When both gaurds unsheath scimitars, Vergil's shadows shoot from him and impale the two guards, and then without hesitation or mercy on his part, Vergil sends the shadow into their bodies, and within seconds they are a pile of parts and a puddle of blood. The hallway gets darker, and Vergil's usual happy smile; is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I paused to admire his work, then looked at him. I knew that face from before, and I didn't break the mood of the hall by saying something. Instead, I walked in front of him and pushed a pin through the keyhole. When I stepped back, the door was already opening, and I stepped aside so not to be in the obvious stare-down that was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 am

Vergil goes through the door as soon as it's open and walks toward Barius with short, even steps.

Barius grins and stands at his desk. "Well, I half expected you to be alone. Didn't know you'd bring another friend of yours to a happy reunion!" Barius mocks, still keeping his sly cocky grin on his face.

Vergil looks at him with cold, murderous eyes. "You ran all those centuries ago, after killing her."

Barius laughs and shakes his head. "Well, that was your fault...."

Vergil growls and as if swiping at something in the air, flings part of his shadow in a slash style and knocks Barius desk to the left side of the room.

Barius doesn't flinch, just keeps his cocky grin. Then he looks at Night. "So who are you? And better question, why are you helping this HUMAN lover?"

Last edited by UnwrappedShadow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 pm

"Other than knowing I'm on his side, you don't need to know." I followed Vergil in, already mapping out the room and where would the best points be for surprise explosives, but I didn't take my eyes off of the demon once.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm

"Tell me, do you really know who your helping? You've known him what? 100? 200 Years?" Barius asks.

"213, Barius step carefully." Vergil says coldly, eyes like death's watching him.

Barius chuckles a bit. "Well? Do you know who Vergil truly is? How it is that he knows me, a Pride Demon who's lived ever since that wretched Jehovah cast my master and my brethen and I out of His accursed Heaven?"

OOC: Note: Vergil has NOT told you anything about his past, only when he came to America (215 years ago).
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

"Pasts mean nothing to me. I dont need to know when or where someone was born or what the hell they did before I met them. The past is gone, and the present and future are what matters now. Vergil has no exception to that rule, and neither do you. Now, if you've actually thought up some questions that matter, ask. Otherwise, my blades itch for usage." There was a fire in my eyes that seemed as if Barius had offended me, which he completely and utterly did. Underneath my skin, I wanted to strangle him there and then, but in the current situation, I wanted to let things run the way Vergil wanted them to. The most of a bruised neck the Pride demon got was my 'famous' glare.

OOC: the 'rule' wasn't meant for insult (when i read it again you can kinda see that undertone) it just explains how Night determines a person's trustability and/or if she would like to know them as friends by who they are now, not before.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm

The Pride demon grins. "Such loyalty, they always seem to follow you with blindness." He stands, Vergil gets ready for anything. Barius doesn't attack, he keeps his sly smile and turns his back, walking to the windows cooly.

Barius puts his hands behind his back, he turns his head slightly and says loudly. "Ask Vergil what happened in the year 1515." Barius looks foward and then busts the window, he turns staring at Vergil. The outside weather is a rain storm. "Good bye, Vergil." He slowly falls backwards. Vergil runs foward and jumps over the desk, flinging a nether ball at Barius, but it's too late.

Barius falls for about 20 feet, then teleports and his gone. Vergil turns slowly, sitting down in the seat and then he looks at the ground, his hand on the desk. He closes his eyes and puts his other hand on his face, mumbling something.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:14 pm

"Lovely. Although...I get the feeling this would be the outcome even if i didnt say anything and kept it curt." I walked up to the window, staring out into the rain. "I'm not going to ask. I believe in allowing those whom want to share, share and those who do not, - " I added a shrug. " - do not." I turned towards the seated man. "Unless you actually want me to ask."
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Vergil is silent for a time, as if he is not going to speak. Finally, when it seems like he doesn't want to talk, he begins. "1515, I was still working with Barius, and was the best damn killer in the world. I had been working with him ever since the Roman Poet, Dante, came to Hell and then did not help me find something that could have saved the souls of so many innocents. So, I swore to destroy humans for his ignorence, after all.... For such a wise man, he was still a fool in my eyes. So I took the mindset that all humans were so."

OOC: Gonna continue, just gonna post after every part of the story or so that way you can add things or comment.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

I leaned up against the window beside the one which was destroyed, crossing my arms. "But you eventually found it to not be true. As all other tales go, at least."

OOC: Aye aye
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

"To understand the connection between me and Barius, I must start from the beginning. I am a former member of the Dark Triade, have you heard of them?" Vergil asks, glancing in her direction.

OOC: Dark Traide Reputation - Murderous, powerful, hard to kill, a death wish to cross.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"A few times they were in my way of a contract, but nothing more."
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

"The Dark Triade is made up of 3 members of Hell's army that are the most powerful. They are often called the Dark Assassin's because of their mysterious nature and the fact that they dissappear as soon as they surface. I was the top member when I was there. I was the best killer and the best strategist. No one could defeat me, Barius even feared me. I gained the nickname and tittle; 'The Shadow' because of my deadly and mysterious powers. I could kill without leaving a mark on the body and make it look like an accident, or.... do something like I did to those guards outside to make a statement."

He shifted a bit in his seat then leaned back. "Then, I met Reia, a Demon Huntress who was an immortal, and lived ever since 1343. She looked about 25, was beautiful and strong. I was told she was killing my captains in Italy, Germany, and Romania. So I traveled to Romania to confront her, killing off Demon Hunters that traveled there untill she arrived. I got cocky and sure that I was going to win. But, she beat me fairly. I knew that my time had arrived, I knew that my death would come eventually, by either a Hunters' hand, or by my fellow demons hand. She spared me, but did put me in a prision. She told me of mercy, forgiveness, life..... All the things she believed and protected. She taught me to take all life into account and act based on what will save lives. I of course scoffed this and reguarded her as a fool. But one day.... She released me and asked me; "Do you want to kill me?" I was dumbfounded, by this time I grew to know her wll and pondered her words carefully. My darker side, of course, said to kill her and punish her for doing what she did. But.... Despite what she did and despite what I had done..... I couldn't kill her, I couldn't even lift a hand to hurt her. I loved her, I realized."

He grins. "I told her; ".... Idiot, I don't want to kill you." And then told her that I would help on her little 'quest'. I did not tell her that I loved her yet..... I feared of rejection and that I would put her life in danger if I did so."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

I didn't respond with words because my silence said all I wanted. With a small smile on my lips that usually comes from watching other couples having the time of their lives, I gave a few nods, encouraging him to go on, knowing all too well the feeling he had during that time.

OOC: The smile is kinda like the kind when u see ur favorite couple finally get together and ur happy for them or when ur reliving a time when everything was good in the world (like the time at the rollerink when it was me and dad with evanescence playing for my bday heheh)
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 pm

His smile still remains. "Eventually, both of us feel head over heels in love and couldn't keep it from each other. Finally... In Italy in 1502, at the height of what we know as; the Rennisaunce.... We finally kissed. And shortly after was married. Her Order had grown to respect me and trust me, I even fought against the demons so it was blessed by them. I was again allied with Heaven, and against Hell. I had left the Dark Triade of course, which demoralized many of the demons because all knew of my power. We both kept ourselves from the world, we lived in a small farm in Tuscany.... Nothing fancy. We lived for so long and had a child, a son we named Vance....... But.... All good things must end don't they?"

His smile is gone. "In 1514, Barius found me. He threatened to kill both Reia and my son. He flaunted about how he easily took over the Dark Triade and how he knew I didn't have the stomach for such things. And he told me that because of Reia, I had lost my touch..... I beat him easily and he feld. I told Reia to go to the Order in far northern Germany to hide. She did so..... And later in that year when Barius said to end it all at Crete. I found out the Order base in Germany was destroyed. No survivors. I became a spirit of Vengence, fury, and in my own eyes; justice. I knew that Reia, and my dear son would be dead...... I was wrong. When I came to fight Barius.... He..." He chokes on his words, a few years being brought to his eyes.

"He had my son's head..... He told me in great detail how he killed him.... Reia, my beautiful Reia..... She had been torn and broken but also wanted Vengence. She couldn't get it however... Because Barius used his ultimate skill, his signature ability that got him the tittle; Head of the Dark Triade..... Soul Puppetry. He was controling my Reia, using her to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I was stunned and taken aback when he mentioned the destruction of the German base. As he continued, my face grew more grim, more pale. "There are no words to describe, to even start describing how I feel for your tragedy..." I trailed off, eyes on the floor, and a genuine tear ran down my left cheek, and dropped onto the floor. When I noticed it, no more came since I immediately after controlled my emotions, preventing any others from being created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next