Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Ability Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Basic Ability Template Empty
PostSubject: Basic Ability Template   Basic Ability Template EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 am

Standard abilities should look a little something like this:

Name::: (The name of the technique.)
Description::: (Describe the technique.)

Pretty simple, right? Next comes the more annoying stuff. I'll add to this template every time I feel like it. We'll begin with a Servant's special abilities:

Servant Template:

Servant Name::: (Need I elaborate?)
Servant Class::: (What class is he/she?)
Noble Phantasm::: (A Servant's weapon. It's their main weapon from life. Take King Arthur's Excalibur, for instance.)
Noble Phantasm Appearance::: (What the weapon itself looks like. You can describe it with words, or with a picture if you like.)
Noble Phantasm Abilities::: (What does the weapon do? Can it never miss? Does it shoot massive laser beams?)
Servant Abilities::: (There'll be a huge-ass list of the these after the template's finished, but you'll always have Independent Action EX-rank.)
Original Myth::: (What story does this character originate from? Is he/she from the Arthurian legend? Or maybe from the Twelve Labors of Heracles? Who is he/she?)

Here's the coding for this template:

Please Copy-Paste this Code into your Template:

And here are the Servant Abilities:

Servant Abilities:
Personal Servant Skills:
Please note that this was copy-pasted from the Type-Moon Wiki. Please visit it by clicking on the colored text and read up on it if you want to play a Servant. Now, to move to limits to the abilities:

You can take as many abilities as you want, and whatever levels you want, but please make it reasonable. If you have too many powers or have too many high-leveled abilities, you will be told so, and instructed to remove a certain amount of them. But beyond that, this template is finished. I may add more abilities, like Keyblades or something, but for now, this'll do. Laterz!
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net

Basic Ability Template
Page 1 of 1