Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bounty-ful War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm

The Judge growled, but it wasn't his voice that spoke up. "Sorry kid, but you can't go around messing with another guy's Reality Marble." The place suddenly changed into another venue, but not the one that Shadow had been thinking of, and Philemon appeared. He ran his hand through his pony-tail, and sighed. Shadow didn't recognize him, but Coren spoke up.
"Dude, you hit me in the face with a chair!" "Yup." "Okay, just making sure you knew." "Okay... Anyway, I can't let you do too much, guy. Don't know who you are, but as the owner of this world, I don't like it when people mess with it. Fight the Judge. Kill him, and we all leave happy. But keep f*cking with my home... Well, let's just say I won't be a happy camper. Do whatever you want, just keep this place looking like this. It took me years to draw all these runes." The place was much larger now, and the ground was inscribed with thousands of Enochian runes. Four pillars stood at the edges of the world miles away, yet they seemed as if they were only a few feet away.
"Oh, don't mind me though. Continue fighting, Night, Coren." Philemon smirked and disappeared, the world remaining as it is.
"Philemon... That explains why I'm here." The Judge nodded to himself, and sighed. "Come on, I only have the next eternity to fight. Let's get started; Fortune, Chariot." The Judge's weapons disappeared, before he drew a large stone axe twice as large as him. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 am

"You first, your Honor." I mocked him by sarcastically bowing, Pacelli now able to mirror my movements. My dagger had been sheathed where you'd put a shotgun, but now I took it out, the twins in my hands as I dramatically spread them out with the bow.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm

I get up quickly, I sigh softly, agitated. "Damn." He says simply, he 'summons' his gauntlets onto his hands and moves with an uncommon speed to Coren. He glances at him, then looks at the judge, setting a martial arts stance in preperation against the Judges attacks.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 am

The Judge sends out a clone of him, that's twice his size, towards Vergil. It slams down it's giant axe, as the Judge appears next to Night, and slams down his axe at her.

OOC: Sorry 'bout not posting for the last three days, and for posting such a short one now. Apparently, the common cold has proven to be quite the adversary.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 am

Yet again, I roll out of the way, just avoiding the blade.

OOC: cant...think...of...anything...else...to...add...oh well
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Vergil barely gets out of the way, he's suprised of how fast the Judge moves, and how accurate he was.

OOC: Was traveling, that's why I could not respond and such.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 am

OOC: Sorry about disappearing. College level classes suck away your free time, especially when you're rolling through high school at the same time.

"Eat this!" Coren leaps towards the Judge, holding a new blade. "Carnwennen, Dagger of Shadow!" The Judge created an elegant golden blade in his hand, it's hilt being of marble. He tried to block Coren's stab with Carnwennen, but his target disappeared before their blades connected.
"Damn..." He held out his blade as he changed Arcana once more. "Dance: First through Fifth." The bandages across his body turned a deep shade of blue. "Burn." Around him, blue orbs began to appear. They glowed with a celestial flame, and he looked towards Vergil and Night. "You two... Let's conclude this quickly."

Dance to my symphony: Opening in simple calmato, we begin our slow waltz. From the Magician to the Hierophant, we shall see who's fit to Judge.

Darkness cloaked the field, before the place changed completely. They stood upon a plain, blue flames outlining the infinitely extending battlefield. "Are you ready to dance?" Pillars of flame shot from the ground around him, before shooting towards the others.

OOC: Well, that's that. I was thinking that I should hurry this little fight scene up, being that this fight's been going on for 3 pages, or something like that. Thus, the first Dance of the Arcana has begun. I wonder how you guys'll handle this fight.
But whatever. Time to fight...
The Wheel of Fate is Turning: Rebel One.
Action!
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 am

He sighs. "Not much of a choice now..." He closes his eyes and summons up his true form. Slowly, his skin peels away, as if nether fire is burning it off. His eye turn to a pitch black dark, and his arms are now a cross between wings and arms. The guantlets he has are now large and nightmarish talons.

He readies himself to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm

I teleported beside Vergil, dagger in one hand, and Eagle in the other. Pacelli took stance behind me, hardly visible from the smash earlier. "I knew I remembered you from somewhere. Just like old times, eh?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Coren leaped to avoid the pillar of flames, before materializing another weapon. "Thanatos!" The large black scythe materialized in his hands as he charged towards the Judge.
"Waltz of the Priestess." He raised his staff and pointed it at Coren, who was then sent flying back as several runes appeared on the ground he'd been above. Coren threw his scythe towards the Judge, but instead of hitting, the Judge caught it, sending it flying towards Vergil. "Emperor's Minuet." He raised the staff as the ground around them started to shake before giant boulders shot from the ground, straight towards Coren and Night.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Vergil locks onto the scythe and cartwheels out of the way, the scythe 'hitting' a 'wall' behind him. He sighs. "Damn that was close...." Dark tendrils fly toward the Judge, as well as a few from Night and Coren's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm

I quickly ducked out of the way, avoiding the scythe easily. Almost immediately after I stood back up, I took aim with my Eagle, and fired off at the Judge, bullets already imbued with the explosive energy. Pacelli made the bullets even more powerful, and added to my shadow that Vergil used for his attack.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"Burn." Blue flames appeared around him as he leaped forwards. He drew a large mace, and as he swung down, he repeated his earlier statement. "Emperor's Minuet." He slammed his mace into the bullet, disintegrating it completely. "Empress's Will." Jungle vines suddenly shot from the ground, tearing apart the shadows that came at him.
"Arondight!" Coren appeared beside the Judge, swinging a dark sword that radiated evil. Emperor blocked it with his mace, but not without a large explosion of energy caused by the two conflicting energies. Coren was pushed back as more vines shot from the ground, more boulders were launched from the Earth, and pillars of flame towered over them, now launching towards them in a speedy manner.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 am

Vergil appears in and out of combat, slashing at any opening he can take, but always keeping back far enough to dodge an attack. Meanwhile, his shadows both protect, and help attack with, Coren and Night.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

More well aimed shots at the openings that were left, and a few swipes of the dagger, using Force Transfer to add to the effect. For a few seconds, I stopped shooting for a bit, but then countered the fire with the ice pinwheels, then fired once more. Each shot I took advanced my step by just a few centimeters, allowing me to slowly close in, and i noticed the other two were subconciously adjusting themselves, making a line that kept coming.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

The Judge deflected some of the bullets, but a few punched right through him. He created more flames and the like, but he did so no more as Coren leaped forwards, holding the Holy Sword Excalibur. "Eat this!" He slammed the sword into the Judge, who was too busy dodging bullets and shadow spikes to avoid this. He exploded in golden energy, the battlefield lighting up again. After it cleared up, however, the Judge was left untouched."The Arcana is the means to which all is revealed."

The first dance has been completed, and the calmato comes to it's close.
We step forward towards the crescendo, fighting the inevitable in our second dance.
From the Lovers to Fortune, where does your soul lie?

The Judge raised a golden blade towards them, the handle guard looking like a gear. "Let the will of Justice be done." He swung down his blade, a huge torrent of energy flying from it. Coren whipped out his scythe, Thanatos, and created a shield around himself with the energy of Death.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 am

Vergil speeds forward with blinding speed and slashs at the Judges back, his shadows helping shield Coren from the wave of energy as best as they can.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

Pacelli quickly materialized, and matched my profile perfectly, standing in front of me and absorbing the energy and dispelling it to his realm. I held my arm in front of my face to shield from the odd light that the action eminated.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

As Vergil struck the Judge's back, he disintegrated into a golden mist. "Entrusting his fate to the cards, he lives by his own Fortune..." The Judge is reformed a couple meters away, his golden blade glowing. "...But fate is one's true master." He leaped forwards towards Coren, swinging his blade.
"Excalibur!" The two struck their blades together, but Excalibur simply shattered, throwing Coren back. "Calabolg!" Coren created another blade, this time with a bow. Taking aim with the blade as if it were an arrow, he takes shot.
"Through one's resolve, thou shalt deny their fate... Before succumbing to it's will." He cut clean through Caladbolg, sending it's halves in separate directions, right towards Night and Vergil.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

He melds with his own shadows as they scamper away. While Night's protecting shadows come up into a shield, at least to buy her a moments time to get away.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 pm

I was grabbed around the waist by my demonic stalker, then was teleported out of range by phasing through the two Planes that Pacelli used himself. He set me down, then crushed the halves through Force into bits of sand-sized grains. I used Jõu üleandmine to add more force to my bullets, then gave off the rest of that magazine to the Judge, aiming for joints and critical sections of the arms. After it was emptied, I slammed in another magazine almost as fast as I naturally run.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

"This is crazy..." He summons his 'shadows', they take humaniod form, but no details mark them. "Protect them as best as you can." The shadows give a shrill then move completely away from Vergil and to Coren and Night.

Vergil moves far away from the Judge and tries to focus on any way to alternate the Dream world, or better yet; get them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bounty-ful War
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Role-Playing Areas :: Realms :: Earth-
Jump to: