Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um...hi. It's just me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Um...hi. It's just me. Empty
PostSubject: Um...hi. It's just me.   Um...hi. It's just me. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

perhaps u should make a template for the minotaurs, elfin kind, and angel/demon/halflings? it cloggin up space on portal.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Um...hi. It's just me.   Um...hi. It's just me. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah... I have no idea how to make them disappear off of that screen... I planned on having them in the one place that they belong, but now it's on the portal, and I have no idea how to change that...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: Um...hi. It's just me.   Um...hi. It's just me. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

oh,haha yeah the portal must just put up the least amount of replies or something, or just ignoring the templates for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...hi. It's just me.   Um...hi. It's just me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Um...hi. It's just me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Management :: Suggestions-
Jump to: