Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Vergil sighs, sitting on a bench in crowded and bustling New York. It's amazed him how well humans have done in the past few centuries of his life, even more impressed of how stupid they can be, but also see's the good, despite how naive they become.

He sets his guitar down and takes it out, tuning it and fidling with the instrument. But he can't shake the feeling of dread.... of a pressence he hasen't known in over 100 years....
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 am

"Why so freaked out? It's only me." I hopped over the back of the bench, landing beside him. "Got any better with it?" I gave a nod towards the guitar.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 am

He sighs, somewhat relieved. "Quite a bit actually.... I knew I sensed someone, just didn't expect you of all people. What've you been up to?" He says cheerfully, glancing in her direction, playing a catchy, yet sorrowful tune.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

"Nothing out of the ordinary. The usual be hired, betrayal, then murdering the job-giver for more money than before. The only thing that really changed is that Pacelli's not attacking me out of nowhere anymore. You remember him just appearing out of nothing then randomly sexually harrassing me? He's not doing it anymore. Personally, I'm glad that's over with, but it's also gotten a bit...quiet." I folded my hands behind my head, and leaned back against the bench. "I can't decide if I like it or if it bugs me."
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 pm

He smiles and sets his guitar in it's case. "Despite what you want to think, we're more like mortals than you think, humans specifically. After all, our races hate change." He laughs suddenly after a moments silence. "Well, changes that affect us at least."

He zips up the guitar case and stands up. "Before you start a rant, walk with me." He says, looking at her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:36 pm

"By the look on your face, I'd say you are planning to ask me something very important." I gave Vergil a similar look, then hopped up on my feet. "And, no. I'm not going to marry you." I added playfully, sticking the tip of my tongue out for added effect.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

He laughs. "I don't think I could bear dealing with your.... Stalker?" He chuckles, then slowly the laughter on his face dies.

"Listen, I need you to find out if a particular person is in the city.... He shouldn't be too hard to find. He's a Pride Demon, very powerful and very cunning. Not to mention entirely insane. Anyway.... Find out where he is and come back to me. Do not; I say again; DO NOT confront him, not even indirectly." Vergil says in a serious tone, his eyes narrowed at her.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 pm

"Pride? Damn, I'm surprised he can even hide with that huge body of his." I pulled out some sort of round cell phone, and pressed a few buttons. I tossed it to Vergil. "Ever see Alien? Works just like theirs, just more advanced." A small ding resounded from the device. "Looks like the search is over. Shall we? I've got a few hours free."
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

"Huh, ingenious little device." He looks at the device, then shrugs. "At leastwe found him. The reason why you don't hear several thousand police cruisers going to his position is because he's a shapeshifter. He can even mask his pressence and change his wieght if he has to. So, if we split up or get split up, try to say something that only I would know about. He can copy anything expect people's thoughts." Vergil walks slowly, making sure she got everything he said and so that they don't rush at the Pride Demon.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

"Hai hai hai. Brisant Kugel." A small explosive glow enveloped my Desert Eagle strapped on my thigh, then dissappeared as soon as it came. "So, what awkward moment do you want me to mention this time?" I kept pace with him, glancing around out of habit.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 pm

He sighs. "I'm serious..... I've fought against and with this demon before.... A long time ago. He's not something you can kill with just demonic arms or angelic arms."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm

"Alright alright. I won't screw this up. I'll go along with your lead."
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm

He glances in her direction. "I'm sure you won't intentionally screw it up, it's just that despite being a Demon of Pride, he's smart. He won't be alone that's for sure.... He'll have a Wrath Demon or maybe a Lust Demon with him to buy him some time to escape."

He stops, across the street a tall building of a weathly buisness is where the signal is coming from. Vergil sighs. "Well, this will be a bit harder than expected....."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm

"How so? Can't you get up there by yourself, or are you worried about the humans around us if it came to bringing the building down?"
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 pm

"Well, I'm not worried about the top level. I'm sure if there's a Pride Demon at the top of the building, there aren't any humans. But no, I don't want to bring down the building. So no explosives...." Vergil says, glaring at her. "You may hate humans, but I don't. In fact, I want to protect them."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm

".....Fine. No explosives." I gave the ground a pout, then went back to my normal self. "You're such a wierdo." I gave him a friendly shove, then darted up to the building and passed through the doors. I waited for him there.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm

I sigh and catc up, knowing this will not turn out well.

------------------

Barius grins and looks over to one of his lackies. "Our honored guest has finally arrived, he even brought a friend. Why don't you get everyone to greet them?"

The wrath demon grins in his human form and walks out of the room.

Barius props his feet on his desk, not worried at all if Vergil and his friend really does get to the top level.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm

"You aren't thinking about that are you? Honestly, Vergil they already knew we were coming, so why sneak in? it would only make us more obvious than we already were." I told him when I noticed the change in his expression within his eyes. I looked around, marking where everyone was and which were human...and which were not. "Are you expecting them?" I nudged my head in the direction of a demonic pair across the room.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

He sighs. "These two oafs.... The one on the left is Lok." He gestures at a rather fat man on the left, very ugly but seems to be very powerful physically. "Ugly as hell and strong as 12 oxes, dumb as a post. The other is Hiss," He gestures at the man on the right. Very skinny and scrawny man, toothpick really. "Both are a bunch of idiots, Hiss is smart of course, but he's a coward. Make Lok cave in and Hiss will do so also. Their captain isn't here so they aren't gonna risk their lives. So, do what you do best." He says grinning. "Scare them to death."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm

A demented grin crawled over my face, then it seemed as if I had turned invisible. Next thing the two idiots knew was the barrel of a magnum secretly pressed against their backs, and a rather intimidating aura behind them. "Having fun watching humans in suits?" I asked in my casually insane voice.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Lok, not even aware of what's happening, panic's and holds up his hands quickly. Hiss, cowering and whimpering, covers his head. "Don't kill usss." He screams. Lok looks at Vergil. "Who you brought?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 pm

"A friend." I cocked the guns.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

"She's not screwing around, best tell us whats on the top level, how many and get out before my friend blows your heads off. And these are magical rounds, so it'll leave a big mark on your way back down." He points downward, grinning.

Hiss panics. "OK OK! 20 guys, SMG's, Heavy SWAT armor that's enchanted, no humans."

Vergil grins. "Good. Ok now let em' go."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

"Aw, and I was just starting to have fun too..." I holstered the magnum, and allowed the two to run around. "Rawr." I look down at a trickling sound, and see both pants are soaked, then I start laughing.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Both immediatly run, screaming like little girls. "Well, that was easy. Well Night! It looks like your using explosives today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends   Old Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next