Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bounty-ful War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

The sky was dark with heavy clouds filled with rain that hasnt fallen yet. I was online, looking at my business emails when it fell. "Fun day huh Mother Nature? First you are all good and sunny and a wonderful day and when i get home you pour your tears onto my building's head." I sighed and leaned back in my computer chair. "Some 74 degree cloudless day you are."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm

"-and send." a new message suddenly popped up saying "Need a partner. You in?" Inside of it, it says "I just got a job from the Realm of Hell to take out a human Black Ops squadron. I was told your one of the better hunters in the business. In or out?"
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

A message popped up. I looked back at my laptop's screen and read the message. I typed back, "Depends. You good at what you do? And do mind working with a Halfling?" I put together a playlist of Beastie Boys on my media player. I always work best with music on in the background. I watched as i waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm

The reply was nearly instant and said "I'm one of the best in this business. And not at all, if I did I wouldn't have sent this."

OOC: Chat?
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

"Good. Where to meet?" I stood up, and put on my headphone mic. I walked into my weapon's clothest, checking everything to make sure they were good for yet another hiring. When the next responce comes, I'll be able to hear it from my mic and respond and my laptop would type what i said and send it when i was done.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:19 pm

The next message was voice which said "The mission will take place soon. I won't let out to many details here, I hate tech and how easily it is to hack. This is a really nice laptop though..." and then the door-bell went off.

OOC: Well? Chat?
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:24 pm

I put one of my swords back in its sheath. Using a basic manipulation technique, i pulled the door open without touching it, tossing my mic back onto my desk. "I'm glad you like it then. Who's the target, last known location, and witnesses are optional." I signaled for him to come in, sitting down in a armchair near the window that was more like a wall.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:28 pm

"Alright, I told you the target, a human Black Ops squad. It's a relatively small squad of 4. Their last known location was in the city mall. I was sent a message that they're gonna do something involving that place and a bomb. We need to be there, 15 minutes. And witnesses, the gods which I've come to hate. You in?"

OOC: So no chat? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:35 pm

"Have I ever turned down a job before?" I got up and grabbed one of my long trenchcoats, loading up on extra pinwheels just for fun. I looked up suddenly, and a small pipe bar landed on my head. Again. "Damn bars...One of these days I'll kill you Loki." I walked to the door. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm

The man pulled out a black trench-coat and flipped it on and then said "Yes. Let's go, the clock's still ticking."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

I gave a curt nod, and whisked through the door. The elevators would take too long, so i burst down the stairwell instead. Skipping all the stairs, i jumped over the railing, falling eight stories down, landing quietly and out into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:01 am

The man suddenly appeared next to her as he said "Name's Coren. Call me Bane though." he walked towards a nice looking car. It was a black Ferrari F430 with golden streaks along it. "My favorite car."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 am

"Nice choice." I hopped into the front passenger seat. "Which mall is it, Downtown or the rich one? I hate either one the same."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

"Rich one. They think they will get more stuff from it." he got in as well and started the car. He started to drive and was constantly looking out the window and jumped every-time there was lightning (Not his fault...). "You screw with this, so help me..." he then noticed he said it out loud "Not you."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"It's fine. I speak aloud all the time." Just in case, i glanced up, releasing a sigh of relief as i saw there was no bar there. "Damn Loki, he's always throwing stuff at me. When I get m-" I was cut off by a coin being thrown at the back of my head. I muttered sarcastically, "Very funny Loki, haha." I handed Bane the coin. "You might want to keep an eye on that." Then i stared out the window, watching the buildings that were getting bigger fly by.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"What'd you do to piss off Loki?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm

"Nothing. He has this kind-of wooden stick thing he uses for his mischief. Like how teachers use to pick students to read aloud or answer a question. It happened to be me, and now he just won't leave me alone. His favorite are bars. He likes that lame joke. 'Guy walks into a bar and says ow.' Very funny." I dodged another coin that appeared out of nowhere, catching it in my hand before it hit the windshield. "That would be bad."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:55 pm

"Probably. I managed to piss off almost all of the Greek gods just by existing. The only ones who don't hate me are Ares, Hades, and Hermes. And that's because they all owe me. So, in a nutshell, everything hates my guts. And my skin. And my existence. Now then, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 pm

I wrapped my red scarf around my neck, halfway hiding my face. "Good. I'm itching for movement."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Coren then said "Okay, anything you want to share before we go slaughter them? I got nothing besides the fact that if you get hit by lightning, it's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

"Avoid red pinwheels. No matter what. they explode."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 pm

"Okay. Do you think you could handle some off-road driving?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I gave him a are-you-kidding-me look. "I'm half angel, half demon. I think i can handle it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

"All right. Hold on to something." a traffic light then turned red as he twisted the car around until it was backwards, drove on the sidewalk, backwards, and hit a large bump, flipping the car over. He then pulled out an AK-47 as the car slid on it's top straight into the wall of the mall. Coren then jumped out and shot someone in the face. "Get out, they'll aim for the gas tank."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

"Unless it's already blown up..." I threw myself out of the car, tossing pinwheels at places on the walls and ceilng. Then i took out a silver handgun, shooting people one after the other in between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bounty-ful War Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bounty-ful War
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Role-Playing Areas :: Realms :: Earth-
Jump to: