Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servant Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Servant Template Empty
PostSubject: Servant Template   Servant Template EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 am

Character Info

Name:::
Personality::: (How does he/she act?)
Class::: (This will be explained, and is also what you use for a nickname.)
Height::: (There really is no average. It'll vary depending on your class.)
Weight::: (There really is no average. It'll vary depending on your class.)
Appearance::: (What are this character's defining features? Any scars? His hair color?)

Character Relations

Organization::: (A group that you're part of.)
Alliances::: (Have you made any friends in other groups?)
At War With::: The Magus Society (Add others, if you want.)

Character Equipment

Non-Magical Equipment::: (What random weapons do you have? Normal swords, guns, knifes, brass knuckles, that kinda thing.)
Equipment::: (What equipment do you have, magical or non-magical? Any pouches of holding? Anything like that?)

Alright, now to move to the explanations. This template is for the user 'Berserker', and is based off of the Fate/Stay Night's Servant system. Others can use it, if they like. However, unlike the Servants in Fate/Stay Night, these Servants can act without a Master as if they had EX-ranked Independent Action, unless stated that your character has a Master.

Now then, that probably made absolutely no sense to those who haven't played F/SN, so let me elaborate.

A Servant is a creature summoned from the dead who used to be a well-known character in stories. Take Heracles or Medusa, for instance. The two of them are both summoned in a single 'war' between Servants. A difference between this Servant and a Servant from the original Fate/Stay Night, however, is that a normal Servant has to be summoned by a mage, and if there's no connection between the two of them, then the Servant dies. In this case, there is no connection to the mage. This is because it doesn't seem fair to give a certain person two characters at once, and at the same time, have it so he dies if his Master's killed. As such, a Servant no longer needs a Master.
However, the character still must be summoned by a mage. I leave it to you to figure out how to 'dispose' of him/her, what element he/she played in the summoning, and how it all takes place, or even if you want to keep them. It's your choice, after all. I'll be making a 'Abilities' template in the 'Abilities' section, so go there to list the character's powers. It'll be created momentarily... I hope.
But I hope that covers it. I'll explain various things in more depth inside of the abilities template. So for now, I close this all up with this; a link to the wiki within which are various explanations that far exceed my own in terms of understanding.

Type-Moon Wiki. Have fun reading.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net

Servant Template
Page 1 of 1