Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bounty-ful War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC: Yeah, it's kinda weird...

Through the portal is this old wooden bridge. Across it is a cave. "This bridge doesn't look safe." Coren then walked on it and jumped repeatedly. "Nope, it's safe." he then walked across and looked into the cave.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

I folowed over the bridge, and just as i got off it, it shattered and fell. "I guess I'm the luck one."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:08 pm

"It would seem that way. Alright, if I'm right, then the Fates are in here. Watch out though, they're just a little bit... Insane."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:18 pm

I unsheathed a dagger from it's sheathe hidden on my back, pulling it apart into a twin set. "I think I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"Alright." Coren walked into the cave with his hand on his sheathed sword.

OOC: That's not good... I've run out of ideas! I am completely idea-less. This makes me Sad
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm

OOC: aww..*gives an Idea hug* mybe we should go to psYchOs instead for a while

I followed. Three women cloaked in darkness were huddled around a golden string. They didnt seem to notice us coming in. I looked around the cave, noticing that many jewels on the walls and ceiling. I saw something move, and was able to watch as one of the women put her long nail against the string, and cut it. The severed string turned to a light grey color, no longer harboring any life.

"I knew they cut the string, but i thought with scissors or a knife, not their nails." I commented.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 am

"Yeah, I thought they used scissors..." he returned his focus to the Fates as he asked "English or Greek?" "Είναι η επιλογή σας, ο γιος του Άδη." "English, thanks. Now then, I have a request for you. Could you perhaps tell us the location of what we seek?"

OOC: God damn, I lurv ancient Greek... Oh yeah, and what was said was "It's your choice, son of Hades".
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 am

OOC: yeah it cool, im just going by all gods i know haha

"A staff for Loki, a hat for Hades,,,wasn't there something else? Oh yeah, and my twin's life and virginity."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am

Coren turned to look at her as he said "I probably don't wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 am

"Sorry, she was...y'know..then slaughtered." I took a few steps forwards, almost right by one of the women. "And you were alright with that! You allowed her to be f***ed and you let her die after that!" The woman turned towards me, and grabbed my hand that was pointed at her.
"Girl, you do not make threats to Us" she said in a deep voice. She then pulled my hand, and myself, past her onto an altar near the golden string, putting a nail to my throat and pinning me down on the altar. "Perhaps we need someone to help keep us warm at night, eh? We would love to burn your soft skin as firewood and eat your flesh as a gourmet meal, using your bones to create toothpicks and items of enchanting."
I spat on her face under the hood. "F*** you mother f***er. Your old bodies can't even take me on even if I was at quarter strength."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 am

Coren grabbed Night and pulled her away from them before they could respond as he said "Night, these three could kill you, tear open your flesh, and rip out all of your organs. And not necessarily in that order. They are heartless Hell-Spawn who do not write a man's fate at their own pleasure, but begin and end them at the times which it seems most suitable. Even the gods themselves have reason to fear their power over Fate. Don't screw with them." Coren actually sounded a little afraid at that moment, to which he felt he might regret in the coming seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 am

I simply stared at his face, seeing deep within a fear that hasnt been shown before. "You really didn't need to do that. They had already cut my string, thus they can't harm me. Gabriel did a deal and that ressurected my soul and body, but it didnt really give me life."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 am

"Yeah, they can't kill you like that. But they can still destroy your body." Coren regained his composure as he continued "Even if you're technically dead, that doesn't change the fact that these three can still rip you apart."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

"Anyone else know that I've got replacements in my own little cavern? They won't kill this body."
"Aye, that one's right Son of Hades. She was useful to us for a while during her exile from the Realms." Another said.
"Just change you tone, girl, or we'll banish you from here too."
I gave a curt nod. "Understandable. Now, the items?"
"Darkness clouds one, and the other is buried beneath sadness. Not good place for us to look."
"Plus we lost the Eye, so we cannot see into different worlds for people's time coming to pass."
"It looks like the thief visited here a few weeks ago. They must've stolen our Eye."
"Any information on them based off of their visit?" I asked.
They looked at each other, probably trying to decide who would tell us. Then the smallest one spoke. "We know it was a man. He had the voice of a betrayer and sent out ripples of an angelic aura. When he left, he used his wings so there was no trace left of his visit."
"Except that we saw him and have very good memories." That one spat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 pm

"Hmm... How odd... Maybe..?" Coren seemed to be contemplating everything as he said "I doubt that he was the same thief, as only descendants of gods can steal other god's powers, but an Angel... Intriguing... Is that all you know?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

they all got back into the huddle as before, sometimes scratching their heads. The little one turned back t us and said, "All that we remember."
"Only other thing is that he had golden hair underneath the hood he wore."
"Good enough for me. Next stop Heaven?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

"Alright, thanks for the info. Possible to get the bridge up?"
"How could we do that? We decide when people die, not fix bridges."
"Besides, can't you just open a portal and poff otta here? You're beginning to become annoying."
"Alright. Good luck getting your groceries." I waved my hand, fingertips glowing holy and a portal opened up to Heaven. I entered, and closed it quickly after Coren walked through. "I think a visit to those suitors would be good."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 am

OOC: Well, I got nothing, which makes me Sad. We're going to see people you know anyway, so you should post again...
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:34 am

OOC: Ya...but u say something next cuz i got so much goin on recently so im not sure when itll be done or when i got something myself, haha
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 am

OOC: Alright... I'll just reintroduce him now.....

"About time the two of you got back! Took you quite a bit of time!" Coren smiled as he said "What's up Jon?" "I told you! It's Drake!" Coren laughed as Drake walked into sight. "Oh yeah, we saw Zoey down in the human world. Felt you should know." Drake smiled as he asked "How is she?" "Beaten up. She said she'd be back in action soon enough." Drake sighed as Coren continued "She changed her name apparently." Drake looked a little surprised as Coren said "Blitzkrieg." "Should guessed she'd go for something German. I wonder why though..." Coren shrugged as he said "Well, we're here for business. Some Angel was at the Fates and decided to steal their eye." "Who could possibly be retarded enough to steal the Fates eye?" "The same person who's retarded enough to steal from every god who's connected to me and Night." Drake just face-palmed as he said "I'm not sure if that shows mad skills on the thief's part, or failure on the god's part..." Coren chuckled as he said jokingly "You sure you should say that in your father's domain?" Drake chuckled as well as he said "So anything else happen on the way here?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"Not really, just my mind going into hyper mode because the thief sounds a LOT like my dad. I've seen him with a hood on for rainy days, when it does rain in Heaven, and he has the look. He's also been really rebellious against God for a while now, and he might just resort to this. Thing is, nothing comes to my spinning brain of why he'd do it." I dug in my pocket for a lighter and candy cigarette. I noticed the look on the guy's faces as I lit the end. "What? It tastes like a s'more this way." I lit the entire thing on fire after the ends were blazing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Coren chuckled as Drake sighed and muttered "I do wonder why I surround myself with the crazies..." Coren smirked as he quickly responded "It's because you're one too." Drake chuckled as he said "Good point." Coren turned back to Night as he asked "Anyway, why in the world would you're father be rebellious against God? Or Zeus. Or Ragawhimadoodoodaa."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

"My only guess is that he must've made a deal with the Devil and has been promised power from him like no other and was told to piss off all the other gods to help get Satan authority over everyone else."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

"Wow. If that's true, then, no offense to you, he's kinda stupid." said Drake. Coren shrugged as he said "I would agree. Making deals with devils ain't the best of plans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bounty-ful War
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Role-Playing Areas :: Realms :: Earth-
Jump to: