Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bounty-ful War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 am

In a failed attempt to strike from above, the Judge hit the floor instead of myself, teleportation-like speed comes in handy when you're being attacked by a madman. I was behind him now, same pose, and no sign of having moved at all. "Be faster"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 am

A knife slid right in front of Night's throat as the giant disintegrated. "Chariot; Quite the lunking beast, but great for distractions." The Judge quickly disappeared and reappeared standing at a distance, and the ash that Chariot turned into surrounded him, before disappearing (The ash, not him). "Come now, did you really think I would be that slow?"
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 am

"Your distraction became my own." I never needed to actually count out the time it took to blow up a pinwheel, just focus. My finger twitched. A white pinwheel stuck from the ground underneath Judge. I triggered it, and point blank range it hit the Judge, expanding itself to spread across the lighted areas of the room. Each explosion triggered the next, and while they were going off, I detached my blades, and launched through the smoke. I didn't intend on hitting him, just eeing what his reaction would be, blocking, counterattack, or another way. My blades were inches away...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:03 am

"This is my world; I can see everything here, no matter how fast. Traps won't work, you've gotta beat me faster than I can fight, or beat me harder than I can take." The Judge was lying down on the wall that Coren was embedded to, munching on an apple. "You strike me as a Devil. Not reversed though. Maybe Fortune. What do you think Coren?" "That I'm going to stab you soon. And I'm not sure when I'll stop." "Good for you!" "I hate you. So much." The Judge jumped off the wall, acting far more playful than usual, added to by the odd looking grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 am

I stood where Judge had been within the radius of the first explosion. "Then that's not fair, being your world and all. Oh well." I spun the daggers in my hands, then calmly walked up to Judge. I passed him, and headed for Coren, stabbing his free hand against the wall as well. I wlked past Judge again, and faced him, no pose, just standing there eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 am

"WORLD OF PAIN!" You probably ignored Coren's scream, and the Judge chuckled. "I gave him a free arm for a reason, actually. If you needed help, he could always use Philemon's power. Too bad, as you'll-" "STILL BLEEDING HERE." "Shut up!" "I don't wanna!" The Judge ignored him, and the drew out the War-Axe and grew in size again. "Chariot!" He charged at you clunckily.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

I stayed where I was, not making any indications of moving. Chariot was so close now, and I finally opened my eyes, only to see a different spectrum of light, and to use a wall of energy to push him away. Nothing changed about my appearence, but I had a demon's power now. The price to pay later would be torturously pervish, knowing Pacelli. I doubted the pair that were left missed the heartbeat like pulse that showed Pacelli for a brief instant, the demon of Chance, or at least the heir. Pitch black hair, snake eyes, stubby horns, tall, lanky, devil tail, monkey feet, flirtatious attitude. I didnt want this to happen, but he found his way back to me. Although his power is pretty useful...Chariot came again, and Pacelli actually stopped him with his hand, then threw him back at the Judge's feet.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:59 am

"Outside powers?" Chariot got up and charged again, and kept doing this like a complete idiot, charging a wall, and falling, and getting up again. "Annoying. I don't remember you having such things." The Judge's smile disappeared, and it was replaced with a look of slight aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 am

"Because I've been avoiding him." I walked up to Pacelli and touched his arm, making him materialize. He turned towards me, then I gave him a shot in the crotch from my Desert Eagle. He didn't seemed fazed, so I slammed my wrist into his Adam's apple. "Bug off."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 am

"You're throwing away an advantage?" The Judge now looked more confused than annoyed. "For what purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm

"Why do you think?" Pacelli had already recovered, and was trying to hug me with a "Gin" smile. I easily kept him away. In my head, I thought this to be amusing to Coren, but another blade would clear his mind for a bit if he were to get annoying.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 pm

"YES, MY HAND IS FREE! AND BLEEDING!" Nobody listened to him, of course, but The Judge shrugged. "A dislike of things revolving around your heritage? I am not usually one to guess, as I said, so I'd prefer if you simply said it. It would save us a bit of time and confusion, and possibly keep Coren from bleeding out." He looked at Coren before continuing. "But that's optional." "I hate you."

OOC: On a completely separate and unrelated note, COFFEE TABLE FLIP OF DEATH! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

"How the hell should I know?" I shoved Pacelli off for a few seconds. "It's not like I go an say 'Hey' to it every now and then. Which ever one is mine, it'll have to do something with summoning and explosives. There. I told."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 am

"...All... Right. Then let us continue combat?" "YES, I STOPPED BLEEDING TO DEATH!" DOINK. "DAMNIT, WHERE'D THAT LANCE COME FROM?" The Judge summoned up a blood red lance. "Gae Bulg." He named his weapon, and waited for you too attack.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 am

"That looks sharp. Maybe you could hand it over." I held out my hand, playfully, and bekoned with my fingers to have the lance tossed over. "Nevermind. I'll take it for myself." I kicked high, acting like I was disarming someone, and the lance dissipated. I didn't care if the Judge could make more, I just wanted an opening. Pacelli dematerialized into the spectral realm, and rematerialized behind the Judge, and started to detach Coren from the wall.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am

And as Pacelli tried, Chariot suddenly materialized beside him, and clotheslined him with the force of a charging mammoth. The Judge doubted he could've seen it coming, as there was about a fraction of a second to have dodged. The Judge spawned another lance, and said a different name. "Barbed Spear of Fated Death." He thrust his weapon with much vigor (A/N: That sounded a lot dirtier than it should've) towards Night.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm

I pulled out an mp3, while I sped around, avoiding the spear. I 'teleported' towards the judge, and tossed the player at him, as if I were throwing a knife. Easily heard was Get Your Back Off The Wall--Family Force 5. It exploded when it came within range, expelling an acidic spray, not able to be detected by the senses. The cloud was opaque, and stung like glass in your eyes. I used that to execute Flucht von der Dunkel Ein, using Pacelli's aura as my own, since currently, I cannot access my own aura.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 am

"Fortune, Priestess." He dodged the blades as they came, moving as if he knew the attacks were coming. He grinned as he did so, his eyes being shut completely.
At the same time, Coren dragged himself off of the blades, and used magic to heal himself quickly. He then pulled out one of the swords that was in him a moment ago, and took a stance, waiting for a moment to jump in, without getting torn to ribbons by Night.

OOC: His usage of Fortune Arcana and Priestess Arcana are him changing forms, yet again. In this case, he's using the Fortune Arcana to dramatically increase the chances of some random thing of chance to occur, such as if he tripped and the blade missed, and he used Priestess Arcana in order to gain sight without his eyes. You'll need to beat him faster than he can change Arcana. In this case, Fortune's weakness is in that it is merely chance, even if it massively increases it. Priestess's disability is the fact that he acts as if he can know everything. Pride. Break his pride, and he loses the Priestess's powers.
Also, if you can break each Arcana individually, then you can win. You break an Arcana by shattering something like Priestess's pride, or Magician's over-confidence. It's your choice on how to fight him, I just wanted to tell you a bunch of stuff, physics-wise.
Another thing. He can create magical weapons from the existence around him, so watch out for things like that. Gae Bulg is a weapon made so that it never misses the heart, unless the enemy has high luck. Which you probably do, which is why I let you dodge. I'll briefly tell you what weapons he uses in an OOC, in the case he needs to create another, inside of the post that he forges it.
I'll probably avoid anything over-powered, like the Sword of Promised Victory, or the Sheath of Immortality.
...Probably.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 am

Enter: Vergil.

Vergil focuses on yet another Dream Path, this one seemed a bit different..... More stressed and more powerful, and longer. Curious, he steps onto the path and it quickly moves him to the dream.

As he enters Corens mind, the first thing he see's is a demon. He growls low, balling his hands into a fist. The second thing, is Night. Taken aback, he blinks a few times, for one he can't believe what he's seeing, and for two. He thinks he's seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am

The Judge looks at the newcomer, and his eyes widen. "A lowly Angel would dare to interrupt this?" He turned to Virgil with a frown. "This is none of your business, boy. Leave now, lest you seal your fate." Coren leaped forwards, swinging a sword at the distracted Judge. The sword glowed gold as the Judge drew a similar one, only to cause a huge burst of holy energy to fly everywhere.

"Damnit!" Coren flew backwards, landing on his feet as he drew another one.

"You thought you could touch me with the weapon of an Angel?" He pointed the glowing gold sword at Coren, as he continued. "Justice. Death." He drew a large black scythe from the air, and he held the Holy Sword Excalibur and the scythe of Thanatos himself in hand. He hadn't taken his eyes off of Virgil for one moment as well. "And you. You gawk and stare as if you've seen a phantom. Leave, before I cleave your soul from your body."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

I glanced at the newcomer, then focused back on the Judge. But something told me that i had seen him before, so i looked back, and found him staring at me, skin blanched even more than his natural color. I knew the Judge was speaking, but i ignored his words. A flash of light surprised me, and i shut my eyes while it went away. I focused on the judge once more, watching and waiting, while trying to figure out how to undermine his abilities and take him by surprise. Obviously, angelic weapons don't work, and neither did my demonic fused blade. If he cant be harmed by those, then that leaves....human weapons. I shivered slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am

"Demon." Vergil says in a low voice. "I suggest you get out of this persons head, or I'll make sure you spend your time reliving your worst nightmares in here." Vergil keeps his eyes locked with the Judges, the cold icy stare of his redish eyes bare down on the Judge.

(yes, he has red eyes)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:31 am

The Judge laughed. "Demon? Don't be ridiculous! I am the Judge. I am the True Neutral being, and I am part of this child," he said as he gestured to Coren, who of course growled and flipped him the bird. "Torture me, and in turn, you torture the boy. May I recommend killing me though? It's always easier." He then chuckled a bit. "Well, if you can anyway. But really, I would be quite surprised to see something like a Fallen Angel beat me."
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 am

"Obviously you are cocky, your honor, so i suggest you take a chill pill." Yet another distraction plan. It may not work as well as i thought, these being new types of pinwheels and all, but at least it's worth a try. A giant pentogram that enveloped the basic entirety of the room appeared, and i was crouched over one pinwheel, a different color than any other ones before. It was a tye-dye of blue and green, making a glacial shine to it. "Three." I set them off, and ice the same color as the pinwheel shot out into the center of the pentogram, targeting the Judge. It all happened within a few mili seconds, but based off of his performance before, he could avoid it easily. Someone better take the chance that they had even if it was a milli second of a milli second window of distraction. As soon as i let them off, i backed away a safer distance, not from the Judge, but from the new style of explosives.
Back to top Go down
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 am

My guys flinch in suprise, but they are still locked where the Judge was (or is). "Not a demon huh? So.... he's part of the mind...... Meaning I have the advantage this time." He sits down Indian style and holds his hands out in front of him, palms facing up. Slowly, and very visibly 'shadows' from the Dreamworld start to writhe and move, some even attempt to move toward Vergil. He closes his eyes and focuses as best he can.

The Dreamworld starts to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bounty-ful War   A Bounty-ful War - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bounty-ful War
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Role-Playing Areas :: Realms :: Earth-
Jump to: