Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Basic Angel Empty
PostSubject: Basic Angel   Basic Angel EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:56 am

Character Info

Angelic Name::: (An Angelic name is their real name. Like Castiel, Uriel, or Michael.)
Human Name::: (When hiding your identity, what is your name?)
Personality::: (How does he/she act?)
Height::: (Average 5' 6" - 6' 2")
Weight::: (Average 160 - 220 lbs)
Appearance::: (What are this character's defining features? Any scars? His hair color?)
True Form Appearance::: (I'll explain.)
Have you Fallen? (Falling means no longer being an Angel of Heaven. If you still side yourself with Heaven, then you have not fallen.)
What do you represent? (Like how Matariel is the Angel of Rain. What are you the Angel of?)

Character Relations

Occupation::: Heaven's Angel/Fallen Angel (Choose which one you are.)
Organization::: (If you're still on Heaven's side, then write 'Heaven.')
Alliances::: (Have you made any friends in other groups?)
At War With::: (If you've Fallen, then you have to write Heaven. If not, you have to write Hell.)

Character Equipment

What is your Angelic/Demonic Weapon? (I'll explain.)
What is it named? (Feel free to call it something like '(Angel's Name)'s Blade/Bow' or something.)
What does it look like? (Describe it's appearance.)
What is it's Representative Jewel? (I'll explain.)
What does the sword's True Form look like? (I'm still gonna explain.)
Non-Magical Equipment::: (Do you have any random equips that aren't magic?)

Before I begin the explanation, here's the code that was used in the making of this template;

Coding; Please Copy and Paste this into your Template:

As you know, I take a lot of liberties when it comes to things like this.
That is why each Angel has a special weapon, known as an Angelic Weapon. Depending on who you are, you will have a certain type of weapon. You can choose this weapon, and it can only be used by you. As an example, I'll be using a Demonic Weapon, which is very similar.
In a book I'm writing, the main character sides with Belial, Angel of Darkness. Belial (Being a Fallen Angel in my book) uses a Demonic Weapon with no name. It's just called 'Belial's Blade' because I'm lazy. It is a representation of the Angel's soul, and as such, it's appearance is black as pitch, stained with blood. A bloody ruby lies in it's shining silver hilt, stained with the blood of it's wielder. Each part of the blade represents part of his soul. The blade is black, as he is the Angel of Darkness. The blood stains are from his murderous side. The shining silver hilt is to show that he was an Angel, and the blood from the wielder's hand is to show how he has fallen. The ruby is there as the representative jewel, and shatters to reveal a True Form. This form changes depending on whether or not you've fallen. Before I get to it's description, I'm gonna re-order this so it doesn't look like a large block.

First, each Angel has a special weapon only they can use. This is called their Angelic Weapon.
Second, the Angelic Weapon's appearance represents the soul of the wielder.
Third, a Representative Jewel is a special gem that is shattered to activate it's True Form. The True Form is the transformation of the wielder's body, and the blade.
Fourth, this transformation will show the Angel's true appearance, not the facade it wears in public. No standard human can look at a Angel's True Form, but I doubt anybody's playing a standard human.
Fifth,A Fallen Angel's True Form looks different from a Heaven's Angel's True Form.
Sixth, all Angel's True Forms differ in appearance. So get to describing! This is the Angel's true looks, with wings and stuff.

There, that looks much better. I feel like I'm missing something... Screw it, I think it's fine. That should explain it all.
Wait, I think I forgot to mention you have to call out your weapon's name in order to activate it's True Form, and that the jewel reforms once you exit True Form.
I still have that feeling I forgot something...

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Creating Template.)
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net

Basic Angel
Page 1 of 1