Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Fey Elf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Basic Fey Elf Empty
PostSubject: Basic Fey Elf   Basic Fey Elf EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

Character Info

Name:::
Nickname::: (Not necessary, but welcomed)
Fey Class::: (What class of Fey are you? This will be explained at the end of the template.)
Personality:::
Height::: (Average 5´5˝ to 6´1˝)
Weight::: (Average 130-180 lbs)
Appearance::: (What are this character's defining features? Any scars? His hair color?)

Character Relations

Occupation::: (What is your job? Are you a Bounty Hunter? An Angel's hired help?)
Organization::: (Do you work in any groups?)
Alliances::: (Have you made any friends in other groups? Like Heaven or Hell?)
At War With::: (Did you go war with Heaven or Hell? If so, may God have mercy on your soul... Oh wait.)

Character Equipment

Magic Weapons::: (These are Blessed Weapons. Basically, did a God give you something? Did you buy something from a Magus, or half-god? Did you just find something?)
How you got the Magic Weapons: (Erase this if you have none, or just replace the text in the parenthesis with a N/A.)
Fey Weapons::: (As with Class, this will be explained.)

That is the basic template. Here is the exact coding used, by the way;

Coding; Please Copy and Paste this into your template:

Now that that is finished, I shall explain what a 'Fey Weapon' is, and what the Fey Classes are.
On this site, Fey is the widely-used term for the Realm of the Wild. The creatures that live within it are also referred to as Fey. There are multiple species of Fey, but as they are all unintelligent beasts, the only class playable is the Fey Elf. The Fey Elves are magically inclined, and intelligent, beings from the Fey; The only ones, to my knowledge. The Fey Elves are divided into sub-sections, also known as Elven Classes, or Fey Class. Whichever. Here is a listing of the Classes used, and the basics for their power.
Do note that I do not want you to list powers here! That is for the ability template, I simply want you to designate which Fey Class you want to be, so I can judge the character better.
Here is the listing for Classes; Please read.

Elven Classes:

Now that that is finished, let's move on to Elven Weaponry.
Depending on your Class, your given a different Weapon.

Forest Weaponry:
Oceanic/Waterborn Weaponry:
Shadow/Sun Weaponry:

Finally, there's that spoiler done. Now then, I'll try and condense it for those who just skipped over it;
Forest Fey use weapons with vines on them. You can move the vines with your mind. They can also have a Familiar.
Oceanic and Waterborn Elves can use swords as well, but one turns water into salt water, and one is made of water. They both can have gourds on their back filled with their respective type of water, for use with magic. They can also have a Familiar.
Sun/Shadow Fey can have lightsabers, or guns. The guns fire different types of bullets. Shadow Fey get tracking, and Sun Fey make their enemies glow in the dark. The can also have a Familiar.
Choose only one Weapon, and no choosing a Weapon that doesn't belong to your class.
I think that was good enough. Now you understand the Weapons and Classes (Hopefully) and I only took around ten minutes of your life, and two hours of mine.
...I need to get a life.

On a note completely unrelated to my nonexistent social life, do note that if you want, you can take the basic shape of this template and build off of it, making new races. I wanna see new races I haven't thought of, and I'd be glad to look over any races of custom design, or to look over templates for races that I hadn't thought of putting in. The more races that can be played, the more variables there will be, and with more variables, comes more fun!

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction.)
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net

Basic Fey Elf
Page 1 of 1