Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Minotaur

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Basic Minotaur Empty
PostSubject: Basic Minotaur   Basic Minotaur EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

Character Info

Name:::
Nickname::: (Not needed, but it would be appreciated.)
Personality::: (How they act. This is optional, but it helps us grasp who this character is.)
Height::: (Average: 6'6" to 7'6")
Weight::: (550-650 lbs)
Appearance::: (Things that would make your character stand out from other Minotaurs.)
Tauren Clan::: (This means where are you from. Wastelands? Prairies? This affects your abilities, and I will describe how at the end of the template.)

Character Relations

Occupation::: (What is your job? Are you a Bounty Hunter? An Angel's hired help? A Devil's hired help?)
Organization::: (Do you work in any groups?)
Alliances::: (Have you made any friends in other groups? Like Heaven or Hell?)
At War With::: (Did you go war with Heaven or Hell? If so, may God have mercy on your soul... Oh wait.)

Character Equipment

Magic Weapons::: (What magic weapons do you have? How did you get them? What do they do?)
Non-Magic Weapons::: (Please, make it at least a small bit reasonable. I really wouldn't like to see a Minotaur wielding a rapier, or wearing magical high heels. Just... Just don't. My mind is scarred enough.)
And that is the basic template. Here's the exact coding used, by the way;

Coding; Please Copy and Paste this into the Template:

Now that that's finished, I'll explain what the different Tauren Clans are.

Rockland Tauren: Minotaurs raised in the mountains. They are faster and more agile then most other Minotaurs, and are usually gruffer then other Clans.
Plains Tauren: Usually slower then the others, but they also weigh more, and can hit harder then the others. They are also usually more calm then the other Clans.
Beach Tauren: The lightest and fastest of the Tauren Clans. Despite being massive, they have learned to swim, and can use weapons such as spears, instead of the usual Minotaur axe, or great sword. They are also the smartest of the Tauren.
Forest Tauren: The heaviest, slowest, and thickest of Minotaurs. They're capable of charging straight through a thick tree with ease, and while this means they're also the weakest, mentally, they can take one Hell of a beating. The best weapons for this kind of Minotaur is a great-sword/bastard sword or two-handed war-axe.

Depending on your choice of clan, you would be faster, smarter, agile, or strong. Do note that this is not all that can be chosen. If you want to use a custom one, then just explain what it is below the filled out template, and I'll tell you whether or not it makes sense, and if it's accepted. I will add any accepted Tauren Clans here, eventually.
Not as long as the Fey Elf, is it?

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction.)
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net

Basic Minotaur
Page 1 of 1